Your Financial Status
Warning signs of over-indebtedness in Gatineau and Ottawa
Do you have too much debt? If so, you could be heading for a financial disaster. Our advisors for over-indebtedness in Gatineau and our other offices have prepared a list of indicators to help you assess the seriousness of your own situation.
The warning signs of over-indebtedness
- You always spend more than your budget allows
- You always borrow money to make ends meet, from one payday to the next
- Your salary has been seized to pay debts
- You make loans on your salary (pay loans)
- You only make the minimum payment on your credit cards
- You pay interest without reducing the principal of your debts
- Creditors threaten to sue you or seize your assets
- Utilities cut off services for non-payment
- Collection agencies are constantly harassing you to get the debt reimbursed
- You have experienced job loss, separation or divorce
What to do in case you are overly in debt?