Our mandates: complete financial reorganization services
Our varied skills allow us to intervene in many situations on behalf of individuals and companies. Contact us for personalized advice.
Our fields of activity
- Assessment of the financial situation of many companies and preparation of reports to management, shareholders and financial institutions.
- Preparation of operating budgets, cash flows, recovery plans and liquidation plans for companies and financial institutions.
- Advice to management and guarantors, in order to limit their commitments to lenders and creditors, due diligence in the case of purchases or sales of companies.
- Sale of assets of companies in liquidation or sale of operating companies.
- Advising companies in reorganization under the Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act or the Companies' Creditors Arrangement Act.
- Management of receivership mandates for the benefit of financial institutions, corporate reorganizations, commercial bankruptcies and consumers.
- Audit of accounting records subject to fraudulent transactions by investigative management, in conjunction with the Royal Canadian Mounted Police in the context of financial fraud and squandering of corporate assets.
- Multiple appearances before the Courts with respect to bankruptcy, receivership and receivership administrations and receivership proposals.
15 offices throughout Quebec and Ontario
You can make an appointment with a Bernier & Associates advisor near you or your company's offices. Based in Gatineau, we are also located in the Laurentians, Abitibi and Ontario. We have 12 other locations in Quebec and Ontario. Would you like to join our team? In full development, Bernier & Associates is looking for associates: consult our career opportunities.